Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So I'm pregnant.

That's at least what 4 tests say.

Some days I feel pregnant and some days I don't. Sing that with the Almond Joy/Mounds theme song.

But anyway, this time kinda sucks cause it's just waiting. Waiting for blood test results, waiting for the 1st exam with Dr., waiting for something. I guess at 5 weeks pregnant you are just kinda there. Like you are on the team but still sitting on the bench.

Again, 4 tests can't be wrong, and I've had some symptoms that I am pregnant, but it just doesn't feel real. I'm just waiting for something to happen and it's making me nutso! I guess I thought that once I got pregnant I got like a t-shirt or medal or something to signify that I am. But no, nothing.

So I wait. On the bench. Till coach tells me to go in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home