Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tired and pissy.

That's how I've been feeling for the past couple of days.

Tired: I don't think I can sleep enough hours in the day. I am asleep by 9:30pm and can barely wake myself up at 7:30am. It's getting worse and worse. Eventually, I'm going to start sleeping under my desk at work. Just like George Costanza in Seinfeld. Or I'll just get bed sores from being in bed all day.

Pissy: So many little things have been setting me off lately. My emotions are such a huge rollercoaster and my hormones have the wheel. I feel bad for the two males in my house: Scout (my dog) and my husband. I usually take it out on them. They have learned to leave the room when they start to see my head spin. Once the storm is over they creep out of the computer room, making sure the air is calm before showing their face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend alicia... hang in there... love your blog... seems like a cool thing to do... think i may start one about the normal craziness in my life... comedic to some... i am so happy for you and eric... cant wait to meet baby hendricks... love ya, h~...

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home