Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Notes from the Human Pacifier

All is well here at the Hendricks house.

Still not getting much sleep. GT's last feeding is at 9pm, so I'm not in bed until 10:30p, then we are up again at midnight, then up again at 3am. That's not the bad part, the bad part is that he wants to be up at 3a, 4:30a and 5:45a. And it's not just an easy feed and back to sleep. It's a feed, burp, feed, back to sleep, check diaper, change diaper, rock back to sleep, then I can FINALLY go to sleep. Ugh. I did sleep from 6a-8:45a so that was nice.

I got my staples out yesterday. But now I have glue and tape keeping me together. Some sections still haven't fused together so I have to be careful. But anything feels better than those staples. They hurt like no other!

Okay, I'm going to make use of GT being asleep and I'm going to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home