My Life Is Over
Today is the last day of my life. Not really, but my life, as I know it to be now, will be over by tomorrow morning.
No more speeding down the highway at 85 miles an hour.
No more blaring the radio so loud my ears ring.
No more late-night partying and coming home around 2am.
No more sleeping in until 9:30am. (yes, that is late for me)
No more hopping in the car and going to run an errand and be gone and back in 30 minutes.
No more lounging on the couch, spending hours on end watching TV.
No more "Yes"s to last minute invitations to dinners or happy hours.
No more indulgent purchases that only I can enjoy.
No more (insert carefree action here)...
And that makes me happy.

1 Comments:
Thanks for the comment.. I was thinking of you all week. I do hope your delivery went well. We got to come home yesterday and have had an ok time with the adjustment! I cant wait to hear all about little George :)
6:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home