Hendricks' Baby Blog

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Adventures in Bumbo-Sitting


posted by AHendricks at 9:38 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

omg! That is freaking HILARIOUS Alicia!!!! I love it.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger April said...

hmmmmm no post in days...is there a baby???????????????????????????????????????

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • By George...It Works!If you are suffering from leg...
  • Swelling...I noticed today while shaving my legs (...
  • It's Apparent I'm a ParentI have a car seat in my ...
  • Abre la PuertaIn other words...Open the Door.I thi...
  • I've been through the desert on a horse named...CH...
  • I'm sleepy. Time for a nap.And I also have to say...
  • Open Sesame!Tomorrow I get my cerclage (aka "the s...
  • Better Now.I feel better now. I think this past w...
  • Circle of LifeI'm going to a funeral today. A clo...
  • If Only I Felt/Looked This Good...Granted, this ph...

Powered by Blogger