Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Better Now.

I feel better now. I think this past weekend and yesterday has been a blur of emotions, topped with cake sugar rushes and lack of sleep. I went to bed at 9pm last night and taking it easy tonight - which means, I'm not going to my meeting.

This boy has moved his way down my belly. So I'm getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night now and very very verrrrrrry uncomfortable. I don't think my legs can support the weight. My hips hurt, my legs hurt, my privates hurt. Well, the bones beneath my privates hurt. And I waddle ALL THE TIME.

Petey & I have been attacked by baby stuff. We are getting baby stuff in like crazy. I don't know where we are going to put all this, but the minute I get something new in, I have to immediately organize it and put it away. I can't stand to have the house in a mess.

Speaking of messy house, we are cleaning tonight. Our cleaning schedule is changing in the event that GT comes early. We are taking little pieces more frequently, so we can come home to a nice clean house. I think that's a good plan, I hope we stick to it.

So I guess I'm not resting tonight. I'm cleaning. But don't worry, I don't over-do it. Unless I get an urge. But I think the urge is long gone. And not coming back for a while.

36 weeks tomorrow. I'm now thinking every curse word in the book.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Alicia, sounds like you need a drink!! Oh wait...

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home