Hendricks' Baby Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

If Only I Felt/Looked This Good...



Granted, this photo of Britney is airbrushed, because no one's belly button can look that good. And she sure is dark for a white girl...Damn mystic tan.

posted by AHendricks at 1:56 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Cameron said...

girl... you do look that good!!!

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Don't Stop Till You Get EnoughSLEEP!!!! Holy cow, ...
  • The Feeling of Being...Helpless - I can't help tha...
  • I Love Taco "Smell".I eat there all the time. I d...
  • I'm Never Calling the Doctor Again...Okay, I can't...
  • Internal Pain(I came up with this title this morni...
  • 200It's inevitable that I'm going to hit the dread...
  • Misc.I had a dream last night that I gave birth. ...
  • Awake again, naturally...I woke up I think around ...
  • DreamsI still have dreams that I:A. Am naked in c...
  • 49 Days Left...Things I wish for:- the nursery to ...

Powered by Blogger