I Love Taco "Smell".
I eat there all the time. I don't know if it's conveinence, cost, the food (doubt it), or what. But I can't seem to get enough of it.
I'm sorry George. Your mother should feed you more nutritious meals than bean burritos or soft tacos.
One thing I'm going to miss is being able to eat without feeling guilty. I could NEVER do that when I was not pregnant. I would feel so bad for eating something so good.
I have to break this habit now otherwise the weight is not going to go away.
George is already 5 pounds. The doctor squished me this morning and told me that he is a 5 pounder. So if he makes it to 40 weeks, he could top in at about 9 pounds.
Especially if I keep eating Taco Bell.
Speaking of food - the first dollar hot dog night at the Ballpark is Wednesday, April 11th. If George isn't here by then, I am going. Anyone care to join me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home