Internal Pain
(I came up with this title this morning around 7:15am - I thought it was pretty catchy and went well with the song - or I am a big dork - you decide.)
I definitely, positively felt my stitch last night. I started to have a pain "up there" and felt the tension of the stitch pulling and trying to keep George Thomas enclosed.
Am I just stretching getting ready for the big day? Are my parts trying to open because he is ready to be here? Is it all in my head?
The pain lasted about a minute. It could have been an internal contraction - if those are even possible.
So, what should I do? Call the doctor? Not call the doctor? My next appointment is Monday - do you think it can wait?
I don't know what to do. I never call the doctor - even when I stepped on a damn hornet last weekend and it stung the crap out of me. Petey just brought me an ice cube and the pain went away. No muss no fuss.
It's not that I want to have this title of the only pregnant woman that never called the doctor, it's just that I don't want to call the doctor - because they will have me come in - and I will have to take time off from work - and it will end up being nothing.
The worst case scenario is that it gets worse and the stitch comes out. Which I would think would hurt a lot, since it's like pulling an earring out of your ear. But the cervix is a muscle and the doctor said that it would heal, I'm just sure it would hurt like hell.
Ugh. I guess I should call the doctor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home