Hendricks' Baby Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

I DID IT!

And didn't put a dime in the cuss jar! Can you believe it??





Now on to the next project. Painting/decorating closet size dividers. I know, it's ridiculous.

posted by AHendricks at 5:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • What happens when you are up at 3:22am...Your favo...
  • Countdown!9 weeks and counting. Holy schmoly. Ca...
  • My current fears...EpisiotomiesLeaving my child wh...
  • NOT Milking It...I really don't think I'm milking ...
  • Behold, Our Son...His arm was in front of his face...
  • He IS Heavy...This boy is getting big. I can feel...
  • 30 Weeks = 70 Days left"This is crazy, this is cra...
  • I got some things done!YIPPEE! This is a huge ste...
  • SHUT UP!(Rant To Myself)Will you quit complaining ...
  • 76 Days...Sounds so far away, but really, it's not...

Powered by Blogger