Thursday, February 22, 2007

What happens when you are up at 3:22am...

Your favorite pregnancy radio classics are back! These are the songs you grew "out" with and know by heart---150 chart-toppers and one-hit wonders that defined your pregnancy experience and made memories. All those classics are now available to you for the low examination fee of just $9.95!

Here's what you get!

Does a Sonic Footlong Cross Your Mind

Belly Button Blues

Peeing on Myself

He IS Heavy...

Bathroom Blitz

D-E-L-I-V-E-R-Y

Sweatdrops Keep Falling From My Head

Feed Me Momma

When You're Hot, You're Hot...

Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)

Hit Me With a Mack Truck

And the #1 Hit...Rolling in the Tummy! Let's hear a clip!

Oh, I went on vacation in the summer
Drinking margaritas every night and day
And I never lost one minute of sleep
Worried how things are going to change

Big boy keeps on turnin'
Proud mama keeps on hurtin'

Rollin'...rollin'...rollin' in my tummy
Yeah he's rollin'...rollin'...rollin' in my tummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home