Wednesday, February 14, 2007

30 Weeks = 70 Days left

"This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy!" - Clark W. Griswald

That's how I feel about the above number. But I'm going to jump in the pool! And I'm leaving my clothes on (unlike Clark).

I still forget I'm pregnant. Really, I do. I remember though when I get a kick in my ribs, a pain in my side and a bad case of gas. Not all at one time, unless I've had mexican food twice in one day. That would make any normal person hurt too.

Today I'm not wearing maternity clothes. Believe it. Every stitch of clothing I'm wearing was worn pre-pregnancy. So either I was a fatass before or I haven't gained that much weight now. I really hope it's the latter.

I haven't gained that much weight. 23 pounds to be exact. Which is nice. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop and wake up one morning fat, swollen and puffy. When will that come? I guess when I least expect it. Or right before I'm having lots of pictures taken or something important. Wouldn't that be lovely!

I'm drinking so much water this week I'm peeing every 5 minutes. Friday we have our 3D/4D sonogram and the tech said to drink lots of water. I don't know if it will help any, but I should try. GT will probably be all smooshed up against my parts and he won't want to show his face anyway. Stubborn like his daddy!

It's colder than a witch's you know what here in TX. Again, the weather does not help with my fatigue (aka laziness). I drive straight home after work. It's too cold to get anything done. I'll ask the doctor if I can leave my socks on at my appointment Friday, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Poor dog hasn't been walked in months. He's starting to get cabin fever. But he won't go outside because it's too cold. That dog is way too spoiled. I wonder how he got that way?

I got my baby announcement list together and am ordered the envelopes today, so I can pre-address them. I'm so ahead of the game! At least on one thing. (Yep, still don't have a crib.)

I ate half a dozen stuffed jalapenos from Joe's Crab Shack last night. They don't have them on the menu anymore, but I begged and pleaded and the manager said he could make some for me. They are so good, I might be stopping by there after work every day. Well, maybe not. Those definitely make you hurt!

Tonight I'm spending a evening with my valentine(s) under the stars at the UTA Planetarium. Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home