Oscar de la Hendricks
Holy crap can this boy kick me to death. He takes my breath away with the punches he gives me. And now that he is getting bigger and stronger, I feel him EVERY TIME he moves. And it feels like he is rolling over with his arms and legs stretched out. I have to stop what I am doing until he is done, probably to prepare myself for the jabs I'm going to get next.
The kicks in the bladder are the most fun. Because for about 2 minutes straight my mind thinks "Gotta go.....don't have to go....gotta go....don't have to go...." So before I sneeze on myself and really wet my pants (again) I just go. Ugh.
And then I get aches in strange places. I can tell when he's kicking my ribs or some other strange organ inside my body.
My mother tells me that I will miss these movements, kicks, jabs, stabs, etc. Which is surprising, because I sure do complain a lot about it. But I'm sure she is right. The mother is always right.
I'm also on the downward spiral of energy. I'm starting to feel heavy and tired more. So getting up to go to the bathroom is becoming a chore. Especially on an ice cold toilet seat. Add that to the punches and it's a good morning! (Can you hear the sarcasm?)
Note to GT: This momma did not say knock you out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home