99 Bottles of Milk on the Wall
I feel like I just got out of rehab. Except I'm not counting the days ahead, I'm counting the days left. Ask me on any day and I'll know in 2 seconds flat how many days I have left till...
DELIVERY DAY (insert dramatic sound here)
99 days. 99 days left to get my house, life, dog, car, closet, finances, kitchen and laundry in order. 99. Just looking at that number makes me crazy. 99.
Ninety nine. There that's better.
And that's from the original due date of April 25th. The doctor hasn't moved up my date yet, and we know that GT is measuring ahead of schedule, so I probably have less than 99.
What am I going to do? I'm so overloaded on stuff to do, I don't do anything. That's smart, huh?
Worry worry worry.
All this worry has broken my face out. I have more zits now than I did when I was a hormonal teenager. Now I'm just a hormonal pregnant woman still using Clearasil.
Thursday at my doctor's appointment I get to do the fun fun 1 hour glucose test. Just more of a reason to sit around and worry.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home