Friday, January 12, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over

Translation: I have more than enough for my needs.

And we ain't talking wine here people!

That's right friends...it's a Boob Blog!

Fact: I have large breasts. Tits McGee as Petey likes to call me. They are nice. Large, full, even somewhat perky. They've been great for the past 17 years of my life. I've had some trouble getting used to them (we call that time Junior High years), but all in all, I can't complain.

But because of my condition, my breasts have grown even more. Enough to the point that my bras are holding on for dear life both in front AND in back. Soon they'll have to surgically remove my bra because it's wedged so deep in my skin trying to hold on. Ouch is right.

So now is the time that I need to graduate into a larger size. Good lord, does the alphabet go that high? I guess it does. Do I want to buy a bra a size higher? Heck no.

I'm scared. I don't think I want to go beyond "the point of no return." What's on the other side? Wait a minute, was all this in the job description???

Sigh. Yes, it was. Just face the facts and buy a bigger bra.

I can't, I just can't do it. I cannot go any higher than I am now. Having a size like is freakish. I might as well run off and join the circus with the Bearded Lady. Call me...Enormous Chest Woman. Okay, that's a crappy title but I can't think of anything else.

And another fact is that they aren't even done growing yet! What am I going to do when they take on another description besides "Nice to look at" and turn into "Feeds Well?????" What's going to happen to me then? What will happen to THEM then? I'm sure the description "Perky" will fly right out the window!!

Panic attack starting to set in.

Does anyone have Dr. Christian Troy's phone number? I'll need it after I'm done "birthin' these babies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home