Hendricks' Baby Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

Greasy Pregnant Woman

I sing this song everytime I lotion my body. I'm using regular lotion for arms & legs, but serious cocoa butter that's thick and heavy for the belly and chest area. Trying to keep the stretch marks away!

note: inappropriate wording in song for the modest

posted by AHendricks at 11:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Bothersome BellyThis big belly of mine is starting...
  • I'm Not Alone (duh!)Another "light-turns-on-over-h...
  • Counting down the minutes...Usually I'm not this n...
  • My apologies to those that workI'm not at work thi...
  • Book BingeI'm getting GT books for Christmas. A l...
  • Holiday RantBad rant: Still sick. Petey's feeling...
  • Antiseptic BathWe are sick. Ugh. This weather ch...
  • My Favorite GeorgesGeorge Thomas HendricksGeorge C...
  • Seeing from a different point of view...My eyes ar...
  • GOAL!Feels like a dang soccer game is going on in ...

Powered by Blogger