Monday, December 18, 2006

Antiseptic Bath

We are sick. Ugh. This weather change does not help the situation. Petey & I wore shorts and t-shirts yesterday when out running errands. In December. A week before Christmas. Believe it.

I thought getting a flu shot was my ticket out of getting sick. I guess not.

I woke up around 4:30am with a terrible pain in my chest. Like it needed to be cracked but I couldn't pop it. I put some vicks vapo-rub up my nose and tried to go back to bed. Didn't work. Finally fell asleep around 6am.

I was thinking I should get used to it, as GT will have a 12am, 3am and 6am feeding. That thinking came and went quick.

This morning I woke up with a terrible soreness in my throat. It led to singing "Sounds of Sickness" with the Toilet Bowl Duo, which is never fun.

Petey is terribly sick. You can tell by looking at him. He looks like he has been run over a few times by a big truck. He was due for a major sickness. Too bad it hits before Christmas.

So now he snores so loudly I can't sleep. Well I can if I'm ALREADY asleep but if I wake up and then try to go back to sleep, then I'm SOL.

I litterally have a vibrating bed with him snoring the way he does. I don't need any quarters either! Super!

I just feel gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home