Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Belly Button Blues (belly belly)

Last night I was sitting on the couch, playing with my belly button. It has gotten very shallow and large. So I play with it. It's kinda fun. Better than picking my nose or scratching my butt, right?

So I was sitting there and decided to perform an experiment. I pushed out my stomach and my belly button was almost even with my belly. I sucked in my stomach and then it went back in. So I did this about 10 times. Out, in, out, in, out, in. The more times I pushed it out, the further out it went. By the end my belly button was practically an outy! ACK!!!

During my experiment, I pushed out my belly and looked at my belly button. It was out like normal and then all of a sudden it moved even more by itself and then returned to where it was. I was like "WHOA, that was weird!" I guess the baby wanted to play too.

A couple of days ago the baby played a lot with my belly button. Pushing pushing pushing was all I felt one morning right on my belly button. During that time, my belly button was sore and very tender. I couldn't even touch it.

So anyway, Petey said I'd ruin my belly button if I continued to do experiments. He says I'm going to have an outy anyway, so why speed up the process?

Better stock up on some band-aids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home