Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Buying for Baby

I was going to make this post "The Many Mes" but I don't have the time or energy to go into that yet. Maybe next week.

So buying for baby. It's starting to ooze out of my system. I didn't buy anything for baby at first, using the excuse that I don't know what "it" is (boy, girl). That lasted - oh - about 17 weeks. I'm sure the credit card appreciated the resting period.

Then I stumbled across a few things that I couldn't resist buying. They were "unisex" items: toys, stuffed animals, etc. I bought a blue St. Jude t-shirt and the first thing Petey says is "That's for a boy." I said "Hello! Haven't you heard of a white skirt and white bow to go with it! It's unisex!"

Unisex is a funny word. Do you say YouNeeSex? OooNeeSex? UhNeeSex? I dunno.

Okay, focus now!

Granted, I'm not full force just yet, but I do see the workings of a mad woman.

I'm still debating whether or not to get up on Black Friday at 4am to stand in line at Toys R Us. I'll probably have some hormonal surge and have to be there by that time. For something crazy like the newest Cabbage Patch doll or Transformer. (Does that show my age or what?)

Either which way, I'm going to have to keep myself together and keep these bills in line. Otherwise, strange men will be knocking down my door. And they won't be shouting Ho Ho Ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home