Fitting for Halloween...
I'm giving birth to a vampire. I convinced myself yesterday at Wal-Mart while standing in the check out line. My mother read the Stephen King's Salem's Lot when she was pregnant with me, and thought the same thing. I guess it runs in the family.
All of a sudden, I got hot, felt the blood rush out of my face and became so dizzy I saw spots. I had to go sit down on the bench near the entrance. Petey said I looked green. I think it scared him a bit that I had to sit down.
This baby decided that it needed an extra quart of blood from me, and decided to take it at that moment. I told her/him that she/he should wait until I'm at least sitting down. And give advance notice. I'm teaching politeness at an early age.
I also felt something push on me. Or really, IN me. And then it went away after a while. I know it's too early for me to feel the baby move, but something happened that was really strange. I think I'm still "stretching" on the inside, and it wasn't the baby just yet. Or is it? That, I don't know.
I think we should name the child Vlad now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home