Friday, September 29, 2006

By the way...You Stink!

I now have something in common with my puppy. I take that back, ANOTHER thing in common with my puppy. We already like to lay on the couch and take naps and we both like to have our heads scratched and we are always up for a good TV show. So let's add another one to the list.

My nose has become super-sensitive. I can smell things from a mile away. And it usually doesn't smell good.

I was eating a hamburger yesterday and could swear that I could smell the sweaty hands of the cook that put the bun on. I decided to ignore it because the burger tasted fine. Gross, huh?

I asked my husband the other day if he took a shower with his cologne. I think he got his feelings hurt. He said it's the same amount he's been putting on since Christmas. I said "oh" and then immediately went to the bathroom to throw up.

I work for a wedding florist on the weekends, and I have to roll down the windows when I have arrangements in my car, because the smell of lilies and roses overwhelms me. Granted it is a nice smell, but $1000 worth of flowers in the car would make anyone a little nauseated.

My husband was cooking tacos for dinner one night, and I walked in and the smell knocked me back a few feet. And it didn't even smell like meat. More like FEET. UGH. No dinner for me!

Don't be offended if I whiff you when we say hello. I'll try to be discreet.

One thing to be happy (and sad) about. The State Fair of Texas opens today. Bring on the corny dogs! However, I'm still not eating like normal. It took me two days to finish 2 enchiladas. So, I guess half a corny dog for me. But with extra mustard and a big lemonade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home