Monday, September 25, 2006

Best Diet For Me So Far

(Maybe I should have gotten pregnant a long time ago...)

The daily morning sickness and queasyness of my tummy has made me to not eat that much. I usually get halfway through a meal when my stomach starts to turn. Then it's quittin' time! I'm immediately not hungry anymore even though there is still a lot of food leftover on my plate.

I'm 5 pounds lighter than I was before I was pregnant. And somehow, my clothes don't fit.

I thought pregnancy was all about eating and food cravings and eating for two. I can't even eat for one. My snacking is gone and I constantly feel either full or sick to my stomach. Either which way, I don't want to eat.

I like to eat, it's fun to eat, but I don't eat.

I hope this goes away...it's getting pretty old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home