Monday, September 11, 2006

It's the sport of kings...Better than diamond rings...

FOOTBALL! It's football season now. I'm really excited. I love football. I love screaming at the TV. My husband laughs at me when I do. Sometimes I can't even watch the TV when the game is really intense. I get that from my dad. He had his own little mini-trampoline he would bring in the house and jump on when we would watch the Cowboys. I would laugh at him. I guess what comes around goes around!

Unfortunately, my teams lost. The Longhorns lost sadly on Saturday night and my Cowboys lost badly on Sunday. I'm always depressed when my team loses. Oh well, at least my 5th grade Vikings won on Saturday morning. My nieces cheer for them and we go watch the game at daybreak each Saturday. My husband says the hits at that age doesn't hurt. It's funny to watch little kids just fall all over each other. Maybe it won't be so funny when it's my son at the bottom of the pile. UGH. I think I can wait for that.

Speaking of children, I'm in a panic now. I heard from a friend that someone I know that was due in April (like me) had a miscarriage. That just sunk my heart. How sad for them. It was their first baby too and now I'm just praying every day that it doesn't happen to me. I would be devastated. I know it's probably for the better because usually those babies would have major chromosomal problems, but it's still very sad in itself. I just hope that nothing bad turns up on Thursday. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home