Make Time to Hug the Toilet!
Every morning, I now have to set aside time to sing to the porcelain god. How much fun is that? It's inevitable. I will be sick every morning. But the good thing is - I feel better afterwards.
When I was little, I HATED throwing up. UGH, it just made me so upset that I would get so sick that my body would turn on me. I would cry when I had to throw up. It made me so sad.
Fast forward to college and that's the time in your life that you get used to throwing up. After a night out drinking heavily, you actually felt better once you got that alcohol (and anything else) out of your stomach. Some nights were spent on the floor of my bathroom. It became my little safe haven. My friends and I would have slumber parties in the bathroom. Gross, huh?
So now I guess I really am pregnant. You would think that the missed period, 4 positive pregnancy tests and 1 positive blood test would put my mind at east but NOOOOO, it's the morning sickness that I've been waiting for! Now it's for real!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home