Ho Hum Tuesday
Nothing much to report this 3rd day of October. Still sick in the AM, still tired, still not fitting in my clothes. I'm a few dollars richer, due to winning a DFW Lab Rescue gift card raffle. But other than that, still same old same old. And no, we aren't spending the money on the baby. So sad to report.
Halloween came early in the Hendricks' house. Husband of mine cut down our tree in the backyard this weekend and scratched his eyeball all up with sawdust, so yesterday was spent carting him around everywhere and to the doctor while he had one eye patched up. Petey the Pirate I called him. I got a kick out of it. You should know better that when the marquee reads Tree vs. Human, tree usually wins.
Craving lemons, dill pickles and Sweettarts. Come over and have some with me anytime.
Have a great week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home