15 1/2 weeks and no weight gain
Not that I'm looking forward to being a huge cow, but I'm still 10 pounds less than I was before I got pregnant. I'm not sick anymore, so that's not the problem. I'm eating my food (most of it) so that's not the problem. I don't know what is wrong. I feel like I'm not living up to my "pregnancy" responsibilities.
During this weekend, I was REALLY wishing that I was a big pregnant woman. Then some people would take a little bit of pity on me and not give me an earful of crap. If you know what I'm talking about then you know what I mean.
I still get the "I can't even tell!" and the "Really??" a lot. I guess being fat beforehand brings on those responses.
I'm sure one day I'll wake up and just be enormous so I should enjoy it now. Too bad none of my clothes fit. That would be a nice bonus.
Ugh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home