Shuffle ball-change shuffle step
Poking, prodding, moving, pushing is what I'm feeling. Way in the depths of my belly. I thought it was just a hunger pain or gas, but no, when the feeling MOVED across my body, I knew. Recently (like today) it's become continuous and steady. And it feels like it's happening in rhythm.
So all you Ann Miller or Gregory Hines fans are in for a treat. I'll have my baby "Shuffling off to Buffalo" in no less than one year after birth. Hey, if it works, you might see me on some 3am infomercial telling you that your child can do the same too. Go ahead and send me $19.99 (plus S&H) and I'll get you the limited edition signed copy.
The hard part is not thinking about it and trying to move on with my day. Good luck to me.
And in current events, my ex-TV boyfriend is gay. I'm kinda sad but not surprised. Props to the first REAL blogger (at least I think so) for coming out.

1 Comments:
Do you remember those wallet sized pictures of Doogie that we use to carry around? I was so sad to hear the news, although not that suprised.
8:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home