Hendricks' Baby Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

If you have 8 1/2 minutes to spare...
Check out Jennifer Holliday at the 1982 Tony Awards. Trust me, you'll enjoy it.


Who wants to see Dreamgirls with me on Christmas night?
Otherwise, I'll have to drag my husband.

posted by AHendricks at 7:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • The Art of NestingYesterday, I had a moment. I got...
  • Pick a Card, Any Card...Okay, so you picked the ra...
  • Go Deuce-Deuce!
  • Shuffle ball-change shuffle stepPoking, prodding, ...
  • 15 1/2 weeks and no weight gainNot that I'm lookin...
  • Fitting for Halloween...I'm giving birth to a vamp...
  • Stages of LifeTeenager - learn to drive using your...
  • Second Trimester...Now what?So the first trimester...
  • The Face of an Addict...Had another doctor's appoi...
  • Musical Interlude...

Powered by Blogger