D-Day
Tomorrow morning at 8:30am CST Petey & I find out the sex of the baby. I'm ready for the bomb to drop! (Maybe I shouldn't say that on the Pearl Harbor anniversary)
This day is going to go by SOOOO slowly!!! Maybe if I go to sleep now, it will be tomorrow already. But I guess if I've waited 20 weeks, I can wait one more day. Right?
Hopefully, this little booper will cooperate and not be shy. I remember my pregnant friend saying on the day of her sono that with her luck, the baby will have it's legs crossed and be giving them the finger. Now I know how she feels.
So, what does this change in our lives? Not much, to be honest. Now we can start buying clothes and planning the theme of the nursery. But outside of that, it's still going to be a normal day in Hendricks Baby Land. In Baby Land we have rainbows and little girls with orange yarn hair riding unicorns around taking charge of all the colors of the Earth! Oh, wait. Maybe not.
We won't be calling it an IT or BABY anymore. We will start referring to the baby by it's first name. And now we can start talking about the baby like it's already here. Examples: "Ellie wants another burrito from Taco Bueno." or "GT keeps kicking me in the ribs." or better ones like "Ellie doesn't feel that you are contributing enough to the cleaning of this house." Ah, yes, let's start using the baby as a way to let our real emotions out!! Talk about a child destined to be laying down on a big leather sofa in their adulthood!
We are naming the boy after Petey's grandfather and then the second after a character in The Mask of Zorro. I'm a huge Catherine Zeta-Jones fan and want to be her when I grow up. Or at least, try to be her. I'm not tall enough. Damn Welsh-ians. Welshans. Welshities? Welshitties? Did I just cuss?
So what do I want, people ask me. Seriously, do you REALLY think I'm going to say one or the other? I could care less!!! After watching all of those TV shows of live births, I just want them to come out of my body without ruining my parts for life! That's all I care about. Episiotomies scare the living CRAP out of me!!!! KEEP THE SCISSORS AWAY I SAY!!! SNIP SNIP = NO NO!
I'm having a moment. I must go now. New post tomorrow. I'll be better, I promise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home