Friday, December 01, 2006

We are not alone

I believe that we have spirits that are with us every day. Spirits of our family members, pets and other loved ones that have crossed over. I just hope that they leave us alone when we are in the potty. I'm sure they do.

I love John Edward. Yesterday, on our snow day off from work, I watched 3 hours of John Edward's show. I was just sucked in by the stories he was telling families of the ones that were on the other side. It was so emotional to see these families reactions when John was telling them how their loved one was "over there." I cried a lot.

I wonder who would come say "hi" if I ever went to one of his readings? I think most of my family members would be pretty laid back and not too pushy to say hello.

Every December 31st or so on the Montel Williams show, they dedicate the whole show to Sylvia Browne and her predictions for the new year. I love it when they have Sylvia there. I totally believe everything she says.

Call me sucker, it's okay. She did say that Matthew Broderick & Sarah Jessica Parker were going to get a divorce, which isn't true (or is it?). So she has her faults.

Last night, the lights in our house flickered for no reason whatsoever. Petey & I were in the den putting together our new TV stand. Petey looked at me with curiosity and then I said "Hello Pa-Paw" who is Petey's grandfather. I also tried to get Pa-Paw to tell us if we were having a boy or a girl by flickering the lights once or twice respectively, but he didn't want to.

I think he was just stopping by to say Hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home