Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stop the Insanity!

Sometimes I just want to scream. "Just do it already," I'll say to myself. "Quit complaining and do what you can now. If you take a little bit at a time, then it won't pile up on you and make you a crazy mess."

So I did.

I moved the couch last night (very carefully) and vacuumed underneath and behind it.

I read an article on how to clean my own air ducts this morning in the paper. Petey says he will help me get that done.

I called a mattress company and am purchasing some storage bags for the twin bed this week. Okay, that's not rearranging the garage, but it's a start.

I started to mentally put outfits together for events I will be attending. Now I just have to remind myself to write them down before I forget.

I'm going to download baby crying sounds and play them for the dog randomly at home.

I will go to the tile store during lunch tomorrow.

And, for the big finish, I am buying some new bras this weekend.

(I know, I can't believe it either.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home