Hit Me With A Mack Truck
I am so dang tired it's pathetic.
I have to get everything done once I am standing up because the minute I sit down, I won't get up for at least 30 minutes.
Even if Petey has the remote control and we are watching some boring show on The History Channel.
Even if the dog is tearing up something important.
Even if I have to pee really bad.
Even if the kitchen is on fire.
It's that bad. GT is just sucking every drop of energy of mine to hold his daily aerobics class in my belly. I guess I deserve it. I do listen to a lot of loud music.
Another rant: Why the heck do I not get any dang Girl Scouts to come sell me cookies? I had to call the Cookie Hotline and BEG for someone to sell me cookies. And they STILL aren't coming until Sunday. UGH! Do they not know that there are pregnant women out there wanting a box of Thin Mints? If you know a Girl Scout, send them my way please. And tell them to put me on their mailing list. I'll be a customer for LIFE!
I'm even thinking about joining so I have a direct link to the cookies.
Again, it's that bad.

1 Comments:
You sound like you're anemic. I always get very anemic during 2nd trimester and have to take iron. Once I do that, my energy bounces back. Have you been tested yet? If not, I suggest you mention it to your ob at the next appt.
xoxo,
Dr. Michele ;-)
10:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home