Hendricks' Baby Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Feed Me Momma

7 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in the pantry, 1 box on my lap, sitting on the couch watching HBO and this movie comes on.



posted by AHendricks at 1:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Stop the Insanity!Sometimes I just want to scream....
  • Burst of Energy vs. Burst the BubbleBurst of Energ...
  • Hit Me With A Mack TruckI am so dang tired it's pa...
  • 99 Bottles of Milk on the WallI feel like I just g...
  • My Cup Runneth OverTranslation: I have more than e...
  • Permanent Dance PartnerI'm very excited I'm having...
  • StrangeIs it normal to crave water from a garden h...
  • My wardrobe and me...A continuous battle I've been...
  • Greasy Pregnant WomanI sing this song everytime I ...
  • Bothersome BellyThis big belly of mine is starting...

Powered by Blogger