76 Days...
Sounds so far away, but really, it's not.
And it's freaking me out. (What's new?)
There is so much that needs to get done and so much to do before GT gets here.
But for some reason, every day after work, my car drives me straight home.
I could go get things done, but I automatically go home. And then once I'm home, I'm not leaving.
I blame the weather.
What would you rather do? Be out in the cold running errands or lay on the couch with your 90 pound dog and watch TV? He does make a good blanket. Except the drool. I could go without the drool.
I have clothes at the dry cleaner that have been there almost a month. Shirts at the tailor that have been there a month as well. Movies I haven't seen. Toes that haven't gotten polished in 6 months. Hair that hasn't been cut in 4 months. Car that hasn't been cleaned in 2 months. It's awful.
Don't even get me started with baby stuff! That list is way too long.
Where as all my energy gone? I miss it. I feel like Austin Powers without his mojo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home