Hendricks' Baby Blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just Makes Your Heart Flutter...

George Strait circa 1984 at Austin City Limits



Petey has a hat just like that. All he's missing are the tight Wranglers. YUM!

posted by AHendricks at 2:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Effing FinancesA Rant about money.Back in January,...
  • Bon AppeTITMy colostrum is starting to come in, wh...
  • She's CraftyI have some overwhelming urge to start...
  • Oscar de la HendricksHoly crap can this boy kick m...
  • Feed Me Momma7 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in the ...
  • Stop the Insanity!Sometimes I just want to scream....
  • Burst of Energy vs. Burst the BubbleBurst of Energ...
  • Hit Me With A Mack TruckI am so dang tired it's pa...
  • 99 Bottles of Milk on the WallI feel like I just g...
  • My Cup Runneth OverTranslation: I have more than e...

Powered by Blogger