NOT Milking It...
I really don't think I'm milking this pregnancy. Do you? I'm 30 weeks (going to be 31 on Wednesday) and feel fine. I can get up out of bed, touch my toes, clean the house, tend to the dog, pick up groceries, walk in the mall and I feel fine.
I think a lot of it is just because I haven't gained so much weight. That does help a lot.
Saturday we walked all over Dallas buying hostess gifts, baby furniture (finally!) from PBK and we went to the Downtown NM and Northpark. Petey & I were gone from 9am until 10pm. And no complaining. I might have walked slow, but I wasn't complaining.
Sunday we were at Wal-Mart grocery shopping and granted I was tired for being on my feet for 2 days straight. Then my fun Braxton Hicks contractions started. Those suckers hurt. It feels to me like a tightening in my tummy mixed with menstrual cramps. So I verbally told him that I was in pain, and he said "Oh, whatever, you are just milking it."
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????????????????? I wanted to scream.
So short of grabbing his parts and twisting them in a bunch, I yelled at him for not being sympathetic. It didn't faze him.
Tonight and tomorrow night we have our Childbirth Preparation classes. I hope that there are some of these ladies that are constantly complaining and whining and saying that they can't do ANYTHING because they are pregnant. (Stereotypical annoying pregnant ladies) I hope this will open up Petey's eyes and he can see how lucky he has it to have me as a pregnant wife. Dangit!!!!
Of course, there might be a SuperPregnantWoman like my friend April, who was busily working until she gave birth. She was carrying heavy items, hauling things to her car and walking long distances at 8-9 months pregnant.
I should have made her a cape.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home