Contraction Action...
Visual: Me at Petey's work, boweled over in pain, anxiously awaiting the elevator to come so I can get in and scream.
Symptom: Terrible, sharp, stabbing pain in the left hand side of my back. Feels like my kidney is going to explode. Hurts so bad, I almost threw up.
Cause: A Real Honest-To-Goodness Contraction
Oh my lord, did that sucker hurt or what?
I probably could have prevented it. Drinking more water, sitting down instead of standing in line for my $6 Jury Duty payment that took 30 minutes, sleeping with the body pillow.
But no, I didn't prevent it. And I felt it coming. Just like you are on a roller coaster. You go up slowly...hit the top...and come to a crash landing...all the time not wearing a seat belt.
How is that for a fun Thursday afternoon? Let's hope the weekend is better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home