200
It's inevitable that I'm going to hit the dreaded 200 pounds. I weighed myself the other day and I was 194. Ugh.
I started at 175. I lost 10 pounds when I had morning sickness/nausea for 2 months. So that's 165.
Now I'm at 194 - we will say 195 to make it even. So I've gained 30 pounds (or 20 - depending on how you look at it) and only have 5 more pounds to go before I officially consider myself a tub of lard.
George has outgrown his condo and is forcing me to upgrade to a 3/2/2 house with a pool. Since I am at 34 weeks tomorrow - I have plenty of time to build his new dream house before he joins us.
So, it's inevitable, I will hit 200 pounds.
And that will be a sad day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home