Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm Never Calling the Doctor Again...

Okay, I can't say that, because if my water breaks or something REALLY big happens, then obviously I'll call the doctor.

Of course, yesterday was nothing. I called the doctor, the nurse called me back and told me to get my pretty little bee-hind to the office. So I went and waited and she checked me and said all is fine. My blood pressure was a little high, but hey, I was convinced that the baby was coming today, just because I am psycho.

All in all - George is just growing and putting pressure on my parts, so that's why I had a pulling sensation.

I guess better safe than sorry.

So - no baby (yet). Which is a good thing, because he needs to fatten up and get some meat on him. Which is what he is doing. All his organs are developed, I think his liver is almost done, so besides that, he's just putting on fat.

And he has his obligatory 4am aerobics class. Which was fun this morning. I figured that Petey wouldn't want to miss out, so I cuddled with him and put my belly on his back. Hey, if WE are awake, PETEY is awake too! Who wouldn't with the dance party that was going on in my belly! It was CRAZY!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. And Happy 46th wedding anniversary to my parents tomorrow as well. 16,790 days. That is a loooooong time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home