I've been through the desert on a horse named...CHARLIE!!!!!!!!
Good lord the leg cramps at 3:30am are absolutely awful!!!!! One time my calf tightened for a good 10 minutes while I tried to rub and rub and nothing would work.
I cried, I screamed and Petey thought we were having the baby. No, just a leg cramp, but it felt like I was giving birth. (I say that now because I haven't experienced childbirth yet.)
Ugh they hurt hurt hurt!!! The last time it happened my calf was sore for TWO DAYS!
These are WAY WORSE then when I was in High School and taking ballet class 4 days a week. I would rather have one of those every night then what I go through now every once in a while.
I heard somewhere that if you put a bar of soap between the matress & fitted sheet, the cramps would go away. I'll try that tonight and let you know.
I know, I know...I just gotta cut back on the sodas and drink more water and everything will be fine. Eat more bananas too.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
I'm going bananas.

1 Comments:
oh i remember those..they were the WORST! really i think those might have been worse than labor. LOL Def. drink TONS of more water and eat bananas, it does help! something about a lack of potassium or something...also if you point your toes up it helps lessen the cramp...i'd always forget in the middle of the night which way to point my toes & i'd quickly find out NOT to point them down...so i'd always remind myself- point your toes to Jesus! LOL hahahaha..i remember at one point there were 2 nights in a row i had a charlie horse in EACH calf...omg i thought i was going to DIE! havent had one since thankfully!!!!
8:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home