Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Swelling...

I noticed today while shaving my legs (yep-still can shave my legs!) that my ankles aren't as "defined" as they used to be. Hmmmm. What's up with that?

Then I got out of the tub and pushed on my leg. I got a bit of an indention that took a while to go away.

Great, I'm swelling. (Now, the other shoe starts to drop.)

If George doesn't get here soon, I'll be a huge water-filled balloon in no time flat. Everything happens in the last few weeks, they say.

I can tell that blood pressure is going up. I'm getting dizzy a lot more and sweating. My back aches, my hips are constantly in pain, I'm having pressure in the butt area and the private area too.

Well, stick a fork in me friends...I'm done! I'm going for a 5 mile walk today! This child is going to get here soon so help me!

Last night I was (or I think I was) having contractions. This was during a hailstorm and me, Petey & the dog were in the bathroom. Wouldn't that have just added to the fun if my water broke right then and there? I would think so.

It seems my contractions happen more often at night. I guess George will be a "middle-of-the-night" baby and not a "business hours" baby like I thought he would be. I just thought he would make it convenient for his momma.

Guess not.

Nursery is almost done, still have to move some furniture around, vaccumm and get 1 more window valance. Did all the laundry and have that put away.

I'm getting presents in left and right, and as GRATEFUL as I am to be getting everything I need, I'm freaking out for HOW MUCH stuff one 7 pound baby needs!

AND on top of that, I have to teach my mother the ins and outs of a Bumbo, Bjorn, Bouncy Seat, Snug Ride Car Seat, Snugrider, Pack N Play and SwaddleMe.

I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home