We're Sleeping!
This may not last long...but we are actually getting some sleep! George Thomas only gets up to eat around 11:30p, 2:30a, and 6:30a, so I'm getting some pretty good sleep between then!
I started letting him wake us up now. I used to wake him up to eat every 3 hours, but it would take me 30 minutes alone to wake him up. Tack on another 20 minutes to eat and then 15 minutes to change his diaper and get him back to sleep. This time, he's awake and eating continuously for 20 minutes and then falling back asleep.
He's a great eater and makes the cutest singing noises when he eats. Sometimes when I don't get to him fast enough he sucks on his hand and sings until I get to him. He's been sucking on his hand since he was born. Will he cut teeth early??? I don't know.
He also lifts his head a lot, especially when being held. He's been doing that too since birth. I didn't know babies could lift their head already. It kinda freaks me out every once in a while because I won't have a good grasp on him and then he decides to look around.
He also has the strongest legs and arms! The pediatrician's nurse said that he's got really strong legs for a newborn. This makes diaper changes difficult sometimes!
I guess the calcium supplements I took my entire pregnancy paid off.
Well, time to eat now! A picture to hold you over:
(And I'm working on the birth story as we speak)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home