Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Teething.

That word says it all. We've been teething for a while. I noticed the excessive drooling a couple of months ago. Then we started chewing on the hand. Then came chewing on everything. And recently came the rubbing of the tounge on the gums.

But now it's the fussiness. The pain of the tooth trying to claw it's way through the gums. Sometimes my son cries and fusses and can not settle down. He doesn't want to eat, he tugs on his ear, he's just all around upset.

I have cold rags in the fridge for him to chew on. I've got 3 teethers in the freezer ready to be chewed on. I've got nighttime and daytime Orajel in the diaper bag. I'm going to get teething tablets this weekend. All these temporary fixes to a permanent situation.

Now we just have to medicate the mom.

In other news, George Thomas has found his feet! It's like 2 new toys he's never had before! Everytime he is on his back he grabs for his toes and holds on. Unfortunately, due to his belly, he can't put them in his mouth. I'm sure he would if he could.

Tomorrow: GREEN BEANS!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home