Holiday Road
The 3 of us (nope, not bringing the dog) are going on our first family vacation to the lovely town of Fredericksburg, TX. We are staying in a private cottage Friday & Saturday night, then staying with Petey's aunt & uncle in Boerne on Sunday night.
4 1/2 hours in the car (one way) with a 4 month old and all his stuff. I made a list so I don't forget anything. It's really long. I took a picture and will upload tomorrow. It's quite comical.
I hope we survive. I'm sure we will. He does great in the car. He either poops his pants or sleeps. I think I can handle that.
I've got to plan the "pit stops" so we aren't in some ghost town while I'm trying to breastfeed my son. Especially since we are going down Hwy. 281 instead of I-35.
Anyway, it's our first trip as a family. I can forsee the future of family vacations. It doesn't look pretty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home