Might as well face it...
I'm addicted to...........................buying baby food.
Isn't that sad?
I found this great coupon for $1 off 2 Gerber Food items at Target. Normally each food item will cost you between 50 cents and 2 dollars. You can use as many as you can at each transaction, there is no limit.
So, think about it. You pay 50 cents for a jar of peas. Times that by two and take $1 off. What do you have left?
Exactly.
I've made 7 trips to 4 Targets in the past 2 weeks. I'm going to 3 more on Friday, possibly 4.
I've got all the cereal, strained veggies, strained fruits, meats, dinners in a jar, toddler food and juice you can imagine.
But I'm not done yet!
I have made an inventory of all the food I need to still get. I carry it with me at all times along with a huge stack of coupons.
I'm glad I saved the boxes that the diapers we bought came in. I've filled all 4 of them up with food along with a shelf in my pantry. I think I have over $250 worth of food and I've spent $80. Mom has bought $40 worth of food so add that up and we've saved about 50% off of what it would cost normally.
I get so excited thinking about it and then I hurry over there and go straight to the aisle in case someone is on the same mission I am.
Friday morning GT and I are going to hit up the others I can "reasonably" drive to.
The poor baby has to deal with his mother's addiction.
(Hey at least I'm not at Gymboree buying clothes)

2 Comments:
Where are these said coupons!!! I keep hearing about this food stuff.. and I guess I should start getting some huh! :)
10:02 PM
I have a ton of those coupons! LOL mason boycotted babyfood & refuses anything in a jar. He's forced me into feeding him table food- I'm finally over the fear of him choking though! Hopefully gt likes babyfood more than my picky baby! LOL
11:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home