Crying.
Recently, George Thomas has learned some new cries. We JUST figured out his old cries and now he throws in a few more. They include (but aren't limited to):
1. "You Hurt My Feelings" cry
2. "I'm SOOO tired" cry
3. "I'm having a nightmare" cry (this one is pitiful because he's asleep and wimpering)
4. "You hurt me" cry (experienced during shot time and when I pinched his finger with the nail clippers)
5. "I'm bored/overstimulated" cry (more like a continuous complaining than a full on cry)
I guess this is how parenthood is. Once you figure it out, here comes another wrench thrown in.
My body is also about to take vengenance upon me. It's getting difficult to swallow and I'm not as alert in the middle of the night like I should be. Thank goodness I have the weekend to "catch up."
But do you ever really catch up? I didn't think so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home