Hendricks' Baby Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Attack of the Camera Flash


"I swear, I'm not hiding anything in my mouth."

"Hey Baby, Que Pasa?"

"All my fussy-face pictures look like my Daddy."

"Momma's tickling me."

posted by AHendricks at 11:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: AHendricks

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Comfort Food...For Me: Double Stuff OreosFor Georg...
  • Stop the Shopping!!I can't help it. Every time I f...
  • My Sweet Chunk of Love(with his Baptism hat on)
  • Movies I Can't Watch Anymore...The Hand That Rocks...
  • Back At Work (and enjoying it)I'm back at work ful...
  • Signs I've Got This Mother Thing Down...1. I'm ha...
  • By The Numbers: Maternity Leave*28 days off (not c...
  • George of the JungleI love the swing. Probably one...
  • The Best Worst Day of My Lifeis coming soon. I'm ...
  • Feed Me Momma...Sigh. This whole breastfeeding thi...

Powered by Blogger