Tuesday, May 29, 2007

George of the Jungle

I love the swing. Probably one of the best gifts from my mom (well, besides my breast pump).

I feel guilty sticking him in there and leaving him for a while. But I get SO MUCH done without him in one arm. Like typing. Typing comes by a lot quicker and with better accuracy when I don't have a 11 pound baby on me.

I'm debating whether or not to buy one of those travel swings. I'll stick with this one and if he seems to like it a lot, then I'll get one of those too.

More electronic devices to entertain my baby.

Am I getting lazy?

P.S. I call this part of the living room "The Baby Bend" as all of GT's toys are stuck in this one spot. I like how the swing, Boppy and exersaucer have become part of the furniture. Hello BabiesRUs, Goodbye Havertys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

The travel swing sucks. I had one with Cooper and barely used it b/c it just never felt sturdy and didn't swing well. Don't waste your money on it. Plus, remember when you visit other people, they are going to be baby hogs and want to hold George the whole time. :-)

5:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home