What I Have Accomplished...
At George's 2 week birthday I hit my pre-pregnancy weight. YIPPEE! Nothing like the Breastfeeding Diet to slim you down! I still have a belly, but I can wear clothes I wore before I got pregnant. I plan to do South Beach again (skipping Phase 1 for the breastmilk sake) so hopefully that will bring me down to even less than I was before.
I've learned to do many things with one hand: Put on makeup, vaccumm, express breastmilk, put up the dishes, wash clothes, tend to the dog, eat and drive (while rocking a car seat back and forth).
I'm more diligent about getting things done. I know I only have a few minutes during nap time to get my stuff done, so I don't dilly-dally as much as I used to. I guess I've finally set priorities on what is important. Luckily this blog is one of them! :)
I still don't have the mornings down yet. I need to figure that out soon. Usually my shower (if I get one) doesn't come until 11am or so, and that won't do when I go back to work.
In any case, I think I've gotten the hang of it.
So far.
Another picture. And the Birth Story is coming, I promise!!!! I'm taking it pieces at a time and need to finish it before I forget!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home