I've Got This Drinking Thing...
I've started to drink beer. Actually, it's for George Thomas. Drinking beer increases your milk supply, and since I'm 2 weeks away from going back to work, I'm afraid that I won't be able to produce enough. It's kinda stressing me out.
It doesn't help that this boy is a boob man. He's on me every 2 - 3 hours. He WOULD be on me every hour if I let him.
I should just walk around topless. But it gets cold in the house and I'm sure GT wouldn't like a milkshake. Ha.
I'm drinking one beer a day. I haven't drank my one for today yet, I guess I feel like it's too early. The "college me" wouldn't care what time it is. I guess the "mother me" doesn't want to drink before 5pm.
So my first beer in 10 months. In the back of my car yesterday I had a stroller and a case of Miller Lite.
Talk about motherhood.

1 Comments:
gah! why are you making UP excuses to drink beer? hello! LOL
1:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home